Visitors will form a quick impression of your business or organization from the appearance of your website.
My development process includes:
- Initial consultation to determine the type of content, goals for the website, and required functionality.
- Consultations may be in person if in the Columbus, Ohio area. If not, phone or email work well.
- I'll create a design concept for the home page (as an image). We'll work together to finalize that design/layout.
- I'll turn that final design into a functional web page using the latest web technologies.
- Your site can optionally be built with a CMS (Content Management System). A CMS allows clients to do some editing of the site themselves through an online interface.
- You don't have to do your own editing. If you prefer, I can make the updates for you.
Special thanks go to my wonderful visionary web designer Vicki Watson. Without her, I would still be dreaming of what is now a reality.
I was nothing but satisfied with Vicki's work on my website. The thing I most appreciated about working with Vicki was her listening skills, and her ability to glean from me, through follow-up questions, exactly what I wished to accomplish from my website. I was also pleased with the administrator training that Vicki provided, as she was able to accurately gauge my level of experience, expertise and comfort. Vicki walked me through all the pertinent functionality in such a way that I felt neither inadequate in my ability to administer the website going forward, nor so overloaded with information that I felt overwhelmed logging in for the first time.