Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Website Analytics
Search engine techniques and internet marketing require ongoing work to keep your website appearing higher than your competitors in the search engine results pages.
Search Engine Optimization
- Basic SEO tags should be added when your site is created
- A website audit can determine SEO errors or missing tags and content for an existing site
- It's no longer as simple as just adding a few keyword tags! In fact, since it was widely abused in the past, it's recommended not to use the actual keyword tag any longer.
- Links to your website from other sites are crucial to SEO success
- Page load speed is a factor in Google's algorithms. Reducing image and file sizes can be helpful
In order to determine whether your SEO efforts and marketing such as email campaigns are effective, you'll need to monitor website statistics. Web analytics can show details such as:
- Visitors per day
- Exact pages visited
- Number of pages viewed
- Time spent on the site
- General visitor location
- Type of viewing device